To many people around the world Swami Vishwananda is a guiding light at the end of the tunnel of life.

This blog has been created so people can share their wonderful, beautiful and joyful stories they have about Swami Vishwananda. Swami Vishwananda is the embodiment of Bhakti (devotion) and Unconditional Love. He is pure unconditional love and that is his message to everyone. Free of judgment, pride or ego when you are in the presence of Swami Vishwananda you are overwhelmed with a sense of unconditional love.

Please understand this blog is free of any organisations influence and comes directly and only from people who have had and are still having wonderful experiences with Sri Swami Vishwananda. This blog is from the heart of those who write the comments and they do so because the love that they experienced with Swami Vishwananda is bursting to be shared. When you read the comments you will feel that love inside you. That is the blessing of love it can be shared anywhere and anytime.

So why have I started this blog? Please note I am just someone who wanted to share mine and others experiences that we have had with Swami Vishwananda to the world. During the various spiritual gatherings that we facilitate here in South Africa and sometimes in other countries people always want to hear about my experiences with Sri Swami Vishwananda. They sit alert and listen attentively as I tell my stories and experiences that I have been blessed enough to have in my short time of actually knowing Swami Vishwananda. I know there are many more such wonderful experiences out there waiting to be shared so next time someone asks me to share mine I can lead them here and they can read hundreds of such experiences.

The about piece of Swami Vishwananda is just so that you can see where he comes from and other pieces of his Biography. I have had one or two people ask if this is Swami Vishwanada actually writing this and facilitating this blog. The answer is no. I live in South Africa and started this blog for the reasons above so everyone who reads this blog can walk away with a smile and their hearts filled with love.

Let us share our beautiful experiences and encounters with Him on this blog.

The blog is broken down into 3 sections Swami Vishwananda (our wonderful experiences with Swami), Atma Kriya and Darshan (our experiences during Darshan). The initial post is there and you just add a comment so all can see and read. Please note this is a blog based on unconditional love and all comments must be free of judgement, pride and ego.

To read and post a comment on the relevant sections please click on the sections tag or you can scroll down and read the introduction for each post. If you want to comment please click on the orange header of each post so that it will take you to that post. There you will be able to comment at the bottom of the post and read other comments. You can comment without being logged in just choose anonymous as your log in and click post comment.

May the Lord bless you all on you journey of discovering the essence of your heart pure unconditional love.

I ask all of you to share your experiences with Swami Vishwananda no matter how small you may think they are so everyone may feel the love and joy. Also you dont have to write your name after each comment all I ask is that the experience you share comes from the heart with love.

One final note please write your comments in english ;-)

Much love

Dhanam Jay

Laxmi Comes

The Story of my Dear Laxmi Murti

I have seen allot over the last couple of years with Vibhutu materialisation on pictures. Murthis being materialised from nothing for fellow devotees and even a pendant for my little boy. I have a picture of Jesus in my Temple that has Vibhutu materialised on that is very old in nature a couple of years.

However with all of this and actually being close to a few of the above stories I have never myself received anything. My heart has had a desire though for a Murthi of my Ishta Dev whom I worship with devotion as she has been with me over many lifetimes. The moment I found out whom my Ishta Dev was, my heart found an instant connection with her and over the course of the next couple of years I have prayed to her.

In October 2011, I was in Germany for Navaratri to celebrate 9 days of prayers to the Divine Mother. One night I was chatting to Swami and I asked Him the following: "My Dearest Swami please could you ask Divine Mother for a Murthi of my Ishta Dev so I could worship her with more Devotion." Swami looked at me and said nothing, so I left it at that.


The following morning I was in the tent preparing a few things for the evening prayers when someone came to me and said Swami wants to see you. I left what I was doing to go and see what Swami wanted from me. Upon finding Swami in His personal room I quietly entered and said yes Swami. Swami looked at me and said ask me again what you asked me last night ask Divine Mother now she is listening. So I repeated my request with a folded head in a slightly softer tone.

Swami answered the following, I shall not give you a Murthi of your Ishta Dev I shall give you the aspect of Divine Mother that resides in My heart. He closed His eyes and put His hand on His chest, I was not sure what was to come next so I just sat and waited and the next moment Swami pulled a Murthi of Laxmi directly from His heart centre and handed her to me. He then said the following "if you look after Her with devotion She will grant you more than your Ishta Dev will be able to." "But be warned that She can be very strict if you don't look after her."

So since that day I have had her on my alter and have loved and adored her as She is beautiful. She now sits on a Sri Yantra and at the feet of a my Laxmi Narayanaya Murthis. Jai Ma

Below are some pictures of Divine Laxsmi, the first picture is straight after she had been materialized by Swami and the second is after an Abishek and the customary prayers.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, Dhanam Jay,
Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama (Lakshmi)

Mataji Padmakshi said...

Thank you very much to sharing with us this beautifull hearttouching story.
Much Love, Padmakshi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ! Thank you, Dhanam Jay for sharing this with us . Love .
Vagdevi